Sense Lockscreen

rgm1266

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently running BAMF 1.6.3. Love it!!! I would like to know if I could go back to the original sense lockscreen that was preloaded on the TB.

Anybody have any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks

rgm1266

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Use the bamf toolkit/system settings, then check the box for sense lockscreen, it will revert back to the original lock

I have that one checked, but it's not like the original lockscreen that is in an arch. Kinda like the rainbow look. When I uncheck it, it gives you the side swipe to unlock or mute. When it's checked, it gives you the date and time, but it's in a block format. Looking for the arch/rainbow lockscreen.

djinsydius

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This rom changes the layout for that skin you're looking for, it makes the lock screen transparent so there is no arch, just the time with an invisible arch that you pull down to unlock. I don't know if there's a patch to revert back to the skin with the arch, you might have to unroot if you want that back

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The arch is there on the not themed edition, not sure how you could get it back but there is usually a remix it again package that removes/adjusts some of the theming - you could look out for that over the next couple days, or search xda threads for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC