In case you haven't seen the post on the front page today the same guy who got Netflix working also has Hulu working on the Nook Color and other devices. Just followed his instructions and am now starting to watch last weeks episode of The Office!! Yeehaw!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/barn...d-devices.html
    05-19-2011 04:34 PM
    are you rooted? I cant uninstall flash player 10.1
    05-20-2011 02:57 PM
    Yes. I had it working on BAMF 1.6.3 Remix. Just flashed BAMF 2.0.3 and have yet to try hulu again.

You do know this is the Rooting, ROMS, and Hacks section right? Just wanted to make sure since seeing that you're not rooted this section of the Thunderbolt forum might not be very useful to you.
    05-20-2011 03:10 PM
    yeah I get it, but the original story is that it works on the thunderbolt but didnt say anything about it having to be rooted or not. It also says hacks so that doesnt mean rooted. This may work on the OG droid without being rooted because flash isnt a system file there.
    05-20-2011 03:40 PM
    yeah I get it, but the original story is that it works on the thunderbolt but didnt say anything about it having to be rooted or not. It also says hacks so that doesnt mean rooted. This may work on the OG droid without being rooted because flash isnt a system file there.
    I gotcha. I didn't mean to be rude. Just thought you were lost and needed a little guidance
    broadwayblues likes this.
    05-20-2011 04:54 PM
    Awesome dude, come on Netflix!
    05-20-2011 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD