Please Help Me With Easy Rooting My Thunderbolt

Stealth v3

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I was directed to this hack forum to easy root my Thunderbolt so I could use the mobile hotspot for free. Is there anyone that could direct me to the process of this easy hacking?

Thank you!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I was directed to this hack forum to easy root my Thunderbolt so I could use the mobile hotspot for free. Is there anyone that could direct me to the process of this easy hacking?

Thank you!

Here's the thread. Remember this process will wipe everything from your phone. Read the thread and take it step by step. Rushing into the root process is how people end up with problems. Good luck.

forum.androidcentral.com/thunderbolt-rooting-roms-hacks/77617-auto-root-unroot-windows-updated-5-20-w-mr1-update.html

Reactions: zero neck

SpectrumBorealis

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
Is there an easier way to root my nook color,besides purchasing an N2A card, I'd like to learn so that I can help others root for free. Well too tell the truth I've been trying since I brought the NC two weeks before the nook tab came out, I was furious because the tab is equipped with a camera and android marketing for the same price as the NC. I know I could have returned the NC for the tab, but as fate would have it I couldn't find my receipt. thanks for any info.:'(

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
Is there an easier way to root my nook color,besides purchasing an N2A card, I'd like to learn so that I can help others root for free. Well too tell the truth I've been trying since I brought the NC two weeks before the nook tab came out, I was furious because the tab is equipped with a camera and android marketing for the same price as the NC. I know I could have returned the NC for the tab, but as fate would have it I couldn't find my receipt. thanks for any info.:'(

Hey Bro, this is the Thunderbolt forum, you question would be better answered in the Nook forum, good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad