Problems with contacts after switching ROMs?

THRILLHO

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to switch from the Desensed DasBAMF 1.7 Remix to the regular DasBAMF 1.7 Remix and after backing up everything with Titanium Backup and restoring what I thought was everything I had no contacts. I've since gone back to the Nandroid before I tried to do this but I would like to go back to the Sense version. Any suggestions?

THRILLHO

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll be using My Backup from now on. I was only concerned because I'd switched ROMs a couple times doing what I did last night and my contacts came through just fine.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
go to your conatcs hit menu and save them to your sdcard, then delete all of them , after that hit menu and import from sdcard then select to your google account NOT PHONE

EisBlade

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
go to your conatcs hit menu and save them to your sdcard, then delete all of them , after that hit menu and import from sdcard then select to your google account NOT PHONE

That's what I was doing wrong, selecting Phone when importing from the SD card. I went from 350 contacts to 1600+ before catching the mistake. Yesterday I was down to 500+ after manual deletion until I read this How-To. Thanks sent, Miami.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary