Netflix app

slayer91790

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know where I could get the Netflix hacked app for thunderbolt. Netflix updated it again and now I have no access!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Noticed that on the ride home... Heading over to xda. No word yet add far as I can tell.

I wiped caches and reinstalled the patch. While I still get the update request, it works after I cancel.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

Last edited:

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Noticed that on the ride home... Heading over to xda. No word yet add far as I can tell.

I wiped caches and reinstalled the patch. While I still get the update request, it works after I cancel.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

same here.
i didn't install the patch-fix, instead i installed my own netflix apk i keep on my sd card.
still works fine & dandy.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. Want to explain what I missed as far as Neflix goes? :)

I know there's now official app for our phone yet, but I'm assuming someone found a way to integrate the version that IS out to work with Thunderbolts.

If I install what you provided, is that a working Netflix app (working as long as I don't accept updates after I install, it looks like)?

Edit: That app didn't work D: I installed it fine, and it opened just fine. The I tried to start a show and the app crashed and won't reopen. I tried Force Closing and starting it again, and then even reinstalling it. Nada.

Last edited:

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a gb Tom and its a no go

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Which are you running? I meant that you need a GB rom to get it to run, not that all GB roms run it, if that makes any sense. With a GB rom you might be able to run it, without you can't unless you use something like playon.

Reactions: zero neck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03