DAS BAMF Updates at XDA!!!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just downloaded both the remix and BAMF 2.1 and can't decide which one to flash first, I have never tried the remix version how are they different?

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded both the remix and BAMF 2.1 and can't decide which one to flash first, I have never tried the remix version how are they different?

Remixes are a themed, the others are NTE (not themed). I personally like the REMIXES better, little more flair....lol......try them both it will for sure be a personal preference thing. Happy flashing!!!!

Reactions: mclarryjr

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
There are not too many mods yet for the 2.x versions (GB) yet of the BAMF roms, but with the Froyo versions the remix had a ton of mods and addons for the UI, which is the primary difference between the standard and remix versions.

FYI -- there are updates available for the Froyo versions as well, updated to 1.8 with the same toolkit enhancements -- still based off of MR1 it appears.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm ok with stock so NTE was good except I couldn't get the stupid camera to work correctly :(
I'll go back to stock root for tonight and play with it more tomorrow.

Reactions: Xtgirl

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Running NANDROID right now, just finishes, now I'm about to flash the ROM. I get really excited with each new BAMF release, they've turned me into an addict!

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I saw it on xda very early in the morning and by 6am, I had flashed REMIX 2.1 and reflashed the urban theme. I wasn't sure if the theme would be compatible but it was as it was a 2.0-6 theme. Anyways, it just keeps getting better. I love the enhanced toolkit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been running preview 4 but switched to 2.1 for a taste of the enhanced toolkit. With all this Gingerbread development, I don't see myself going back to Froyo.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The Toolkit as absolutely amazing... from the font selections, to the splashes and bootani, team BAMF is the shiz... I love it... seems to be running very smooth... One thing that surprised me is that you can OverClock all the way to 1.9 . just doesn't seem SMART or safe, but to each there own... I never go above 1.4

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was hitting refresh last night like a SOB lol. I ended up sticking with the FroYo Stripped 1.8 version with Matte HD V1 theme. I tried the GB Stripped 2.1 version but had a few minor bugs it seemed so came back to FroYo. Seems overall faster than GB IMO and plus I LOVE having Skype video calls!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma