Recovery Reboot

thunderclap123

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The other day i was flashing a rom and tried to reboot into recovery to flash it and it brought me to bootloader and at the top it said security warning i dont know whats up but if anyone knows plz help

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
If you have s-on that means that you either never finished the root process ( to get s-off and permanent root), or you flashed something that took away your root - not sure what you did, but i think that you're going to have to re-root -

I think you can just do the auto root again, might want to delete the pg05img.zip from your sd card first (that file is usually a radio file, or in the case of rooting, a downgrading ruu i think).

Basically, when you're done rooting, not only should superuser app work, but when you boot into hboot it should say s-off.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
if you have s-off, and root access, I would delete the pg05img.zip file from the root of your sd card bc you can't boot into recovery while that file is there.

After that you can try to boot into recovery mode to flash and it should work, but if you get another security warning I don't know what to tell ya. You'll have to find some real help in that case haha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary