<ThunderBolt>Trouble With Clockwork Recovery v3.1.0.2

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

So i have an error wean i try to load any .zip via clockworkmod v3.1.02. it will start to open the .zip then it says starting installation... installation aborted!!! what is going on. i cant fix it. Any ideas on fixes? any help would be awsome. thanks

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Have you been able to flash any zip file successfully or is just a specific one? Could be an incomplete download
It seems to happen with all .zips

I just bought the TB. I had no problem rooting it. I Flashed clockwork recovery. after placing .zips to my SD card and booting into clockwork i scroll to install .zip from SD. it opens and prepares the .zip but then gives me a message saying installation aborted.

djinsydius

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
It seems to happen with all .zips

I just bought the TB. I had no problem rooting it. I Flashed clockwork recovery. after placing .zips to my SD card and booting into clockwork i scroll to install .zip from SD. it opens and prepares the .zip but then gives me a message saying installation aborted.

So are you just on rooted stock or are you on a rom yet?

djinsydius

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this will help, but try wiping cache & dalvik through clockwork & see if that works. You can also do a factory wipe but you will have to reload all your settings & stuff, you have to do that anyway when you flash a new rom so that might work

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Try this first - go to rom manager where it says all recoveries and flash the previous version of recovery 3.0.2.5 i think. Then reboot your phone, and go back to rom manager and select Flash clockworkmod recovery and flash 3.1.0.2 again.

Also, were you able to make a nandroid backup with rom manager app or in recovery mode before you tried to flash something?

Reactions: djinsydius
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Try this first - go to rom manager where it says all recoveries and flash the previous version of recovery 3.0.2.5 i think. Then reboot your phone, and go back to rom manager and select Flash clockworkmod recovery and flash 3.1.0.2 again.

Also, were you able to make a nandroid backup with rom manager app or in recovery mode before you tried to flash something?

I did lol,

Im flashing it back to stock and starting over. i feel as f i did somthing wrong b/c now my 4g does not work. fun stuff. im going to go crazy lol

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does this look correct? im attempting to bring back to stock.

android version 2.2.1

Base band version 1.02.00.0103_2r.
Kernel 2.6.32.21 -g2447a8d htc-kernel@and18-2 #1 mon jan 3 10:43:01 cst 2011