Starting yesterday, I encountered a weird issue with my Ticwatch Pro. Since I had Google Pay set up, I was required to have a security lock on the watch. This was never a problem until yesterday. I put my watch on in the morning, as usual, then unlocked it. No problem, except, the next time I checked it, I was unable to swipe in any direction. Also, the bottom button wouldn't respond, so I couldn't try to reboot. So I went to my phone and had WearOS do an unpair and factory reset. After that, I set the watch up again and installed all the updates and software again. And, last night, I set up Google Pay again, which required me to set up PIN lock again. And, guess what, this morning, I unlocked the watch, and I was unable to swipe or reboot. I discovered that Google Assistant would still work, and the bottom button, while unresponsive after I unlocked the watch, was actually responsive if I took the watch off, causing it to lock again. When locked, the bottom button would work just fine to bring up the PIN entry screen. So I did another reset and set things up again, with the exception of Google Pay and the watch lock, and, without that, everything is fine.

So I have no idea what happened Sunday night that caused this issue. I figure that some piece of software must have picked up an update, but I don't know what it could've been. I haven't had a chance to do any detailed troubleshooting. Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.
    10-16-2018 09:24 PM