Morning all!

I have just started my battery test. I will stream Netflix movies until the battery dies.

I'll let you know the results.
    05-12-2012 10:12 AM
    Thanks for all of the feedback on the Excite! It's going to be very helpful in deciding which tablet to get...
    skatergirl likes this.
    05-12-2012 12:49 PM
    Morning all!

I have just started my battery test. I will stream Netflix movies until the battery dies.

I'll let you know the results.
    Ok .. I streamed Netflix for six and a half hours in a naturally lit room before the battery got down to 1 percent. Not fantastic but better than any other device I own.

The Acer A510 got eight and a half hours of Netflix in the same naturally lit room.

Now I am testing how long it takes to charge up the battery to 100 percent with the display turned on.
    05-12-2012 04:37 PM

Now I am testing how long it takes to charge up the battery to 100 percent with the display turned on.
    Just wanted to let you all know that when I plugged my Excite back in, the power was at 1 percent and creeping to zero. The tab would not charge with the display on. I thought something was really wrong, so I checked the user guide and it said to turn the device off.

I did and it is charging now, but only 10 percent in 30 minutes.

I'll keep you posted. I will probably leave it off and check it every hour to see how it is coming along.
    05-12-2012 06:01 PM
    so, does not the table charge while it is on?????
    05-16-2012 06:04 AM
    so, does not the table charge while it is on?????
    Yes, the tablet does charge when it is on, but I think once the battery is drained it needs to be turned off for a bit in order to start charging again.
    gaetanolip likes this.
    05-16-2012 10:08 AM
    hi,

what is your battery time when surfing internet with automatic light??

thanks
    05-18-2012 05:49 AM
    hi,

what is your battery time when surfing internet with automatic light??

thanks
    I am not really sure about that. I have not tested it with just surfing.
    05-18-2012 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD