I am a hopeless device junkie and a new Excite 305 owner. I am not, alas, a new Exite 305 possesser, as it will not be delivered until Thursday. This is such a new device that I am not even able to see a zillion unboxing and review videos online for it (as I usually can). I own an Acer A500, which is a very nice 10.1 Android with a skinned version of Ice Cream Sandwich (like you don't know this already). I am hoping to pick up a lot of useful information here as I wait, wait, wait..I have bought a OTG male micro USB to female USB adaptor and I already had a 32 micro sd (with adapter, natch), so I am ready for action. C'mon Tegra 3, come to me!
    05-28-2012 08:17 AM
    One more day. One more day.

This device is soooo new. Mobile Tech Review is the only place with a full review. Thank you, Lisa!
    05-30-2012 08:12 AM
    I am a hopeless device junkie and a new Excite 305 owner. I am not, alas, a new Exite 305 possesser, as it will not be delivered until Thursday. This is such a new device that I am not even able to see a zillion unboxing and review videos online for it (as I usually can). I own an Acer A500, which is a very nice 10.1 Android with a skinned version of Ice Cream Sandwich (like you don't know this already). I am hoping to pick up a lot of useful information here as I wait, wait, wait..I have bought a OTG male micro USB to female USB adaptor and I already had a 32 micro sd (with adapter, natch), so I am ready for action. C'mon Tegra 3, come to me!

I am a hopeless device junkie too.

Hope you like your new Excite. Just one more day wait!!
    05-30-2012 08:56 AM
    I guess it's kind of superfluous to call myself a newbie on a board for a device that's only about a month old!
    05-30-2012 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD