Lookout for the Thrive?

TricksAreForKidz

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
does Lookout have a version out for tablets, I tried to download it, but can't seem to get it to work.
One of there support team members has been giving me suggestions, but so far nothing has worked.

anyone else using it on the Thrive?

If so, how did you get it installed and working?

:)

You can download lookout mobile security from the android market as of version 6.9:)

https://market.android.com/details?...esult#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5sb29rb3V0Il0.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yo, nonie, I began using Lookout a few weeks ago, and the ugly kaspersky doesn't seem to limit Lookout as it did McAfee. Lookout is by far superior! Are you still using Lookout? So far, I've not purchased the premium (just using the free version); however I'm thinking I'd really prefer to have the enhanced backup of the premium . . .

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Hummingbirdhill, yes i am still using lookout. I have no complaints with it, everytime i download/update something, lookout scans it right away.

I got a new phone and am now using lookout on it also.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Nonie, you answered my next question before I asked it! I'm also considering using the Lookout on my HTC Inspire4G. What kind of new phone are you using?

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Sounds nice. My husband has a Samsung Eternity and reeeeeally likes it even though it's 3-4 years old. Guess we shouldn't be discussing cell phones in THIS forum though so I'll stop now. :)

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hummingbirdhill, yes I really like the phone. No problems in using it or otherwise. The only thing is due to the large screen and the fact that I use it all the time, taking pictures, playing music, games and email, the battery has to be charged, it seems to me often.
Ofcourse, I had a Samsung mythic before and it didn't do nearly as much.lol. I am on a forum for this phone.
The wifi is great, one of the reasons I got it, I use that mostly and then when away from wifi,use data. The camera is great.
If you have any more questions, I will be glad to try and answer them if I can.
May do a search and see what all the s3 offers. Not that I will get one.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer