Wi-Fi not connecting

fred72matt

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I was having a problem with my thrive connecting to my home network that I've been using since I got this increasingly frustrating tablet. So i cycled the wifi off but it will not turn on now. I am also getting a "the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly" any help would be appreciated.

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I was having a problem with my thrive connecting to my home network that I've been using since I got this increasingly frustrating tablet. So i cycled the wifi off but it will not turn on now. I am also getting a "the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly" any help would be appreciated.

I presume you turned the WiFi off on the Thrive and now it will not allow you to turn it back on, so if this is correct I would suggest a factory reset.

IT Service Professional - I Just Want My Device to Be Productive

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If you have a lot of apps installed you can try a "Soft Reset" first, but I doubt it will solve your problem. Many people that reported wifi issues in the Iconia forums seemed to solve them instantly with the factory reset, so like S Prime said that may be your best bet.

In case you don't know for a factory reset go to Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Data Reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22