Dead forum?

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know if any Thrive owners are still on the AC forums.

On a plus note for the Thrive, batteries and docks are pretty cheap at Amazon now.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Thinking about buying one. There is another all thrive forum that is very busy

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

gberpa

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I check in every once in a while but mainly go to thriveforums.org.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the LG Thrive? I absolutely love the LG Phoenix/Thrive. It's a lot of fun to play with! (But using a keyboard, I found texting and scrolling/the whole touchscreen experience a little daunting; but fun anyway!). I'm not sure what's going on with the forums. It's a great phone - more people should be buying it!! :)

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about the LG Thrive? I absolutely love the LG Phoenix/Thrive. It's a lot of fun to play with! (But using a keyboard, I found texting and scrolling/the whole touchscreen experience a little daunting; but fun anyway!). I'm not sure what's going on with the forums. It's a great phone - more people should be buying it!! :)

No, I'm referring to the Toshiba Thrive (an Android tablet), hence the thread location.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Reactions: tube517

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I check in every now and then to see if there is anything new. But yeah, it's deadsville.

I think we have two problems. The first one is that not many people own the Thrive. In fact, I don't think most people even realize that Toshiba makes tablets. The second problem is that those of us who have them aren't really having any problems. No problems equals no posts!

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I check in every now and then to see if there is anything new. But yeah, it's deadsville.

I think we have two problems. The first one is that not many people own the Thrive. In fact, I don't think most people even realize that Toshiba makes tablets. The second problem is that those of us who have them aren't really having any problems. No problems equals no posts!

Both are excellent points. The only problem I'm having is no Ice Cream Sandwich yet. :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: terthii

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Both are excellent points. The only problem I'm having is no Ice Cream Sandwich yet. :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to have ics on my Thrive. Just don't want to root it. I have a Touchpad with cm9 on it for playing with, so I am patiently waiting for the ota update in the mean time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been out of the Thrive tech loop for a couple of months; do we know yet when to expect ics update to our Thrives?

I was excited to read about the in-the-works 13" Thrive Excite tab, but so disappointed to read that it has only a miniUSB port. :(

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been out of the Thrive tech loop for a couple of months; do we know yet when to expect ics update to our Thrives?

I was excited to read about the in-the-works 13" Thrive Excite tab, but so disappointed to read that it has only a miniUSB port. :(

I'm a Thrive owner, and I think Toshiba said ICS would be out at the end of Spring, so May, maybe into June.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2