What is your favorite form of travel?

What is your favorite form of travel?

• Total voters

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Might as well break in this forum right. :) As the title states, what is your favorite form of travel? Answer the poll, and post which one and why.

I'll start. Though I love taking roadtrips (a close second to this), I enjoy traveling by plane the most, especially when traveling overseas. The comfort of relaxing (for the most) part, leaving the driving as it were to the airline pilots. Getting good in-flight service (international airlines are usually great at this regardless of where you sit in the plane) only helps the experience. I may also be in the minority that I enjoy stopovers on the way to a destination. Exploring around an airport, or if I have time, the area around the airport is sort of fun.

vdubbmax

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
By train is my favorite form of travel. This is very interesting and amazing.I love it and always prefer it when i go for long journey.

zynigma

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Depends on final destination. I really like to bike, and would rather do that than drive or walk it. But if the place is 400 miles away, I'd prefer to drive.