Can't get email

laney12186

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you set up the other mail icon to receive your aol emails? The default is the gmail account...you have to add in the other one. Other than doing that I don't know

jokout1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
have been having similar problems with my mail accounts for some time now with the Mes and has turned into one of my biggest issues with the phone! No notifications, spotty service, late mail, and at times no mail at all! Have worked on this for some time with no cure, so I gave up on the stock client and try third party, downloaded K-9 mail to see if this would work better...simply put, HUGE IMPROVEMENT! Much nicer UI, fast mail download, no delete lag AND the mail is actually delivered to the inbox consistently!
Not sure if this is the best mail client available but it has a unified inbox w/limited support for outlook...works great with my pop3 and gmail accounts

Cheers

RnRExpress

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I use GMail to import and export my POP3 email. It still lets me send as my other email, and when it imports, I see its from my other email due to its label. And GMail does push/pull instead of that 30min, 1 hr, etc.. syncing