US Cellular SIII

krichmond0306

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok I am writing this on behalf of a co-worker that could use help. They got the new SIII and signed a 2-year contract with US Cellular when they got it. That was over a month ago and ever since the phone has been buggy (to put it lightly), to the point they are DONE with the SIII, When they returned to the store to try to exchange the phone they are being told that there is nothing they can do, basically they are stuck with the phone. There must be some avenue or tips/tricks that would allow them to exchange the phone. Again they are not trying to get out of the the contract just replace the SIII with a phone that works better for them.

Suggestions?

md0600

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Warranty, sending it in and get a loaner. Or you can do a $35 advanced exchange and they mail another phone to you.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

jokout1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
call USCC tech support and then ask for Upper level Tech support...discribe your issues making sure to be as pleasant as posible and I'm sure they will help you out! USCC tech support is the best in the industry barr none and will bend over backwards to help out!
Make sure you get to the tech department, customer support is mainly just to answer questions and don't have the latitude to really help beyond minor issues!

Cheers

iowastudio

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Samsung and US Cellular have partnered up to do an exchange program for these buggy SIII's out there. If you call Customer Support at USC, tell them you need to talk with Tech Support so you can be put on the list for the Drop Call Exchange for the SIII. The list is already started and more details with be coming out next week directly from USC. But you MUST CALL right away!!!! I've heard from one source that there were a batch where the placed a screen in a bad spot which affects signal quality. I too have a POS III right now, it's essentially a digital camera, not a phone.

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I talked to tech support tonight & was told the problem cwasca screw in the S3 that was loose & Samsung would have a fix soon or replace the phones. Tech said the trouble was from one production line.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie