time to upgrading

hellojoe

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Are the apps I should have that would improve my phones preformance? I'm trying ti learn about new things about phones I want to become a coder an I jist need advice from someone who's know where I can find good sources prefeably the better sources.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
I am not quite following you. Can you rephrase your question, please? What would you like to do?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Are the apps I should have that would improve my phones preformance? I'm trying ti learn about new things about phones I want to become a coder an I jist need advice from someone who's know where I can find good sources prefeably the better sources.

You are the best battery saver app your device can have. After all, you know your device best and what you need from it. Simple things like turning off screen auto brightness and set it to less than 50%, disable wifi when not in use and use wifi when possible, disable photo sync or auto uploads, don't stream download in advance if possible, disable 4G if your lower speeds are acceptable.

There are apps in the play store to help you with this. If you don't use those right you could do more harm than good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying ti learn about new things about phones I want to become a coder an I jist need advice from someone who's know where I can find good sources
You could start with something like https://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/index.html?hl=cn - there's tons of free tools and example code out there if you want to learn coding, and Android is an easy place to start. Heck, you don't even need a phone - you can practice using the emulator until you're confident enough in your code to load your own apk. Good luck!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

hellojoe

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Woah did u like upgrading ur phone

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running*CM*-0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

What is that?

hellojoe

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Then I shall die without knowing how to root cuz I shall not even try bcuz I can't afford to destroy a 600 dollar phone.... I've look an I read an it said ask questions I'm trying to ask questions bit honestly ur kinda being a jerk now... if u can't help me or don't want to help me cool then stop replying on this thread pls...