HTC Merge to be Unveiled November 18th?

that-ginzo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this phone since August XD. Perfect timing too, my upgrade is next week XD. I just hope the phone itself isn't a major let-down.

Phil, would you say its similar to the Incredible but with a full qwerty?

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I hope it does release the 18th... might take the plunge... not quite feeling the current android phones... this could be it... although I might just hold off until the Mecha/Incredible HD releases...

sc32valve

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready

1 for me, 3 for ebay. Let's make this happen. Does unveiling suggest that it may be available for online order that night/following morning?

bdsklein

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Kindly tell HTC that if the specifications and release date of the Merge aren't officially revealed by November 24th of this year, I will be purchasing a Droid 2 Global instead.

Reactions: that-ginzo

MNotar91

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the Merge. I have been sitting on an upgrade and was planning on using it on the Merge or Incredible HD. I was leaning towards the Incredible HD, but I really don't need a front facing camera or LTE because I don't expect LTE coverage in my area for at least another year (Unless Verizon expands the network a lot faster than it did back when 3G first launched.) Also, I do prefer a good physical keyboard and the keyboard on the Merge looks much better than the one on the Droid/Droid 2. The processor is supposed to be over-clocking friendly too right?

LikenMerge

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
the 18th is going to come and go and we still wont have any info on the merge :(

lets go HTC. idc if the release is in Jan. Just let us know already!!

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
That is assuming they would tell you if it were right? Would they?

Just out of curiosity where might one see the other videos of the Merge? Maybe suck at search, but the AC vids are the only ones could find. Perhaps should try again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma