Tired of waiting $1 Black Friday Fascinate...

Sharpy

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking I can live without a physical keyboard...and soooo tired of waiting for the Merge.

I picked up up a Fascinate for $1 at Best Buy Black Friday sale...I save ~$200, wife gets my Dinc NOW that she has been wanting...

I really gotta say I like this Fascinate alot!!! Oh! and I get Bing too, yeah.....

big58ben

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Echo on the Fascinate

I tried the Fascinate a couple of months ago. Loved the screen but HATED the lack of functional GPS. Anticipating a fix for the GPS, I got another Fascinate. Now I can love the screen AND have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL GPS.

So yep, for what it is worth, good decision.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
From what I can tell it's "not as good" in my opinion. I got the Fascinate for its potential. That great screen, nice chips and an unlockable bootloader (was "this" close to getting an X, but the bootloader killed it).

After I have it a while I plan to first do the Google/Bing switcheroo and then perhaps getting rid of the bloat. I think replacing Touchwiz will be in order (via LauncherPro etc.) Quite excited really. With the money I saved I may just pick up some Moto S10-HDs or the like.

oldpueblo

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Sadly I must wait. I have a Droid Inc but I absolutely cannot adapt from the Touch Pro 2 I used to have. That keyboard was just too damn good.