HTC Merge in Alltel stores NOW!

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just went up to my local Alltel store today and guess what I found? The Merge! The web site has a 4/7 date on it but they were cleared to start selling them in stores early. It is awesome! Sending this right now from it. So if you were waiting on the Merge like I was go on up to your local Alltel store and pick it up. It does not have bing by the way.

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The keyboard I great. This is my first android and I am switching from a blackberry so I realy was worried about having to type on the screen. This key board feels solid and with a little bit of time getting used to the bigger size I'm sure I will be just as fast if not faster than I was with my berry. Nothing else even compairs to my old crapberry and I can't believe I held on to it as long as I did.

Last edited:

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
One other thing about the keyboard is one handed typing is not reasonible with it so if I want to type something short, fast and one handed I don't even use it. I am thinking about trying swipe for that but right now I am just using the stock keyboard.

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Wait, are we supposed to be looking at the phone or the UGAs? I'm partial to only one of them. :p

The phone looks good. I'm really hoping Verizon actually announces the phone.

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well I know the UGAs would not please every one but I couldn't miss the chance to include some school pride. As for the phone, I hope every one gets a chance to have one. It is every thing I wanted it to be and more.

Thig

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I will be going from BB Tour to the Merge any day now. I use Outlook for everything, email, calendar, contacts, tasks. How easy (or hard) was it to move to Android?

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I will be going from BB Tour to the Merge any day now. I use Outlook for everything, email, calendar, contacts, tasks. How easy (or hard) was it to move to Android?
I knew I wanted an android phone for a while so I started using gmail and I downloaded google sync for blackberry. It synced all of my contacts and calender entrys and task to my gmail. Then when I got my Merge and entered my email address everything was right there. As for out look there is a file on the 8gb sd card that comes with the phone and it is supposed to sync with outlook very easy but I haven't tryed it.

yogi1574

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
If anyone can get a hold of them at retail it will work with verizon. i will wait a cpl more weeks to see if it comes out on big red if not im gonna try to get a hold of one from alltell via verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03