Google Play keeps on stopping

33matt33

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I open up Google Play it displays a pesky message saying "unfortunately google play has stopped" this will display several times when I open it or turn on my phone and sometimes just randomly but the important part is is that I cannot use Google Play anymore, I have followed thousands and thousands of fourms, so let me state all of this: I cleared cachce and all, I reset my phone, entered in safe mode, made sure download maneger and everything was turned on, and a lot of other stuff but still no luck. I really really do not want to reset my phone, any tips or help? Thanks in advance! (=

33matt33

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Thankyou for responding (=, I tried it and it still says, "unfortuanately, google play has stopped" , I did forget to mentipn something that pops up very very rarely, sometimes when I power on my device a popup will say, " unfourtanetly, google partner setup has stopped" dont know if that means anything, thanks again, sorry I was so late to reply

33matt33

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Thats totally fine, I might take it in to us cellular soon if this still continues, whenever I figure out I will tell you, thanks!

dat do hoang

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
1. Try to remove updated of Google play service, and keep it never update.

2. Other way, Root your phone and install lower version of Google Apps.

Br,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad