New Charge Owner Here ...

daThomas#AC

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
... and I'm COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!!

To be clear, I'm changing from an original Motorola Droid to the Charge and besides the fact that the 4G kicks butt (20 megs down this evening!), the phone handles a lot of calls, work, etc, and the battery easily gets through a day!

Yea, it's plastic and I like the weight. Not an anchor I have to carry around all day.

The screen is f'ing FABULOUS!

Get this phone now! And get locked into the unlimited data now!

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on Ebay. I added a line to my family plan to get the iPhone a few months ago, and now I'm hawking that on Ebay. I'm using an old Droid X for the time being and I cannot wait to get the Charge.

Glad to hear you like it.

dressagerider

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have had this phone for a few weeks and love it!!! I tried the thunderbolt first and that phone was a mess. Hope you enjoy your new phone as much as I do!

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
I still dont understand this whole plastic cheap comment, I think its something TB owners use to feel better about their reboot machine with the inferior screen. I would rather a lighter weight since I am going to put a case on it anyway!

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I still dont understand this whole plastic cheap comment, I think its something TB owners use to feel better about their reboot machine with the inferior screen. I would rather a lighter weight since I am going to put a case on it anyway!

Well, the materials used on the charge are definitely a grade lower than on the bolt. They're not awful, and certainly not on galaxy s levels of cheapness, but they're not amazing either.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my Charge Tuesday and I must say I'm blown away by this thing!!! I upgraded from a BB 8830 so you all know it was like going from a Chevette to a Corvette lol. My wife has the T-Bolt since the release date and it gives her fits most everyday. The Charge has been flawless since the first time I turned it on. When I bought it I had the guy talked into swapping her T-Bolt and a 100 dollar bill for a brand new Charge and she said no..........now she wishes she had done it lol.

expidia

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I too see those reviews on how the Charge is made of cheap plastic. I for one feel it's of a quality feel in the hand. Nice and light, yet still an expensive feel to it.

It's like when a non BMW owner puts down anyone who owns a BMW . . . because they don't own one or can't afford one.

I think the Charge has a "classy, sleek" feel to it. But of course, I wouldn't want to drop it . . . Eeek!