I am having a wonderful time rooting the Droid Charge however after applying CWM and rebooting my phone it shows up as a CDRom when in USB Debugging mode and I am unable to copy files to it. I am certain that I have done something wrong. Any assistance would be appreciated.

DroidChargeToTheRescue!
    07-05-2011 11:16 PM
    I am having a wonderful time rooting the Droid Charge however after applying CWM and rebooting my phone it shows up as a CDRom when in USB Debugging mode and I am unable to copy files to it. I am certain that I have done something wrong. Any assistance would be appreciated.

DroidChargeToTheRescue!
    You may try to reinstall the samsung drivers for the charge, I know they are found somewhere in the charge forums, sorry I can't get a direct link I'm about to be running out for the night. good luck!
    07-05-2011 11:29 PM
    Did you enable Mass Storage Mode? My Charge appears as a CD Drive before I enable mass storage as well.
    07-05-2011 11:40 PM
    Did you enable Mass Storage Mode? My Charge appears as a CD Drive before I enable mass storage as well.
    It depends on what method you used for rooting. There are a few threads over on XDA that may help you, it involves flashing an sdcard fix package through CWM. [Fix]EE4 sdcard write protection for root users - xda-developers is the thread that has a link to download the fix.
    07-06-2011 02:44 PM
    It depends on what method you used for rooting. There are a few threads over on XDA that may help you, it involves flashing an sdcard fix package through CWM. [Fix]EE4 sdcard write protection for root users - xda-developers is the thread that has a link to download the fix.
    that thread is found here at AC aswell

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...oot-users.html
    07-06-2011 04:23 PM
    It depends on what method you used for rooting. There are a few threads over on XDA that may help you, it involves flashing an sdcard fix package through CWM.
    I already flashed the fix before I installed PBJ kernel, so the sdcard fix isn't the answer. Actually, I don't consider the computer recognising the device as a cd drive before enabling mass storage as a problem xD Is there any use in connecting the device as a smartphone vs mass storage?
    07-06-2011 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD