I just notice this as my gf pointed it out to me while going through my gallery and looking at pix from a recent trip. It seems that the camera is taking pictures in what seems to be in different sizes. And now that I have noticed it , it has become extremely annoying. 90% of the pix i take are done in landscape mode. Problem is that when viewing the pix some are fully in a 16:9 format and fill up the whole screen, and some are in what i can describe as in 4:3 ratio with the edges cuff off. I have taken all of these pictures with the exact same settings so I dont know why the picture sizes would be different. I would like to all have them in 16:9, its a shame that some pix would look alot better if they were in a 16:9 ratio. Anyone have any idea as to why this occurs? Or how to keep it a a 16:9 ratio?
    07-07-2011 12:35 AM
    I noticed this too. Also, some of the pictures that I downloaded straight from my computer are showing up like a thumbnail. I don't think when I first downloaded them that they looked like that though. Also, when I receive & save a picture via text, they only show up as about half size on my screen. Hope someone has some ideas!
    07-07-2011 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD