I got my Charge about a week and a half ago. The first couple days, it seemed fine, other than a rapidly depleting battery (not quite 9 hours of charge with what I would consider very light usage). But now, everything seems to have gone completely buggy. Spellcheck and auto-complete will not work, on any application (text, email, Facebook). Installed NoLED, but it only works about 1/10 of the time. And don't even get me started on the phone - voice dialing will not work with my bluetooth, and the touchpad disappears after about 2 seconds. This is extremely frustrating when I am in the car and trying not to type on a phone and/or if I call, say, a doctor's office and can't even push a "1" to set an appointment! Also, on at least 70% of the calls I have made, the recipient cannot hear me, even though I can hear them.
    Also, despite changing the screen timeout settings, the screen goes to locked after just a few seconds, every time.
    In short, I'd had high hopes for this phone, but at this point, I am actually wanting my old BBStorm back!
    Thoughts??
    07-11-2011 11:43 AM
    Definitely return your phone. This is not a normal user experience. My first phone was awful on battery life and had some other minor issues. I have had no problems with the replacement, besides that stupid black screen while on call thing. They all do that, but I think it's just a poorly executed feature because if you hold the phone a certain way it doesn't do that. It's probably something with the accelerometer. Give it a chance, this is an incredible phone!
    07-11-2011 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD