Had the phone 2 weeks. Battery gets hot, lag, date/ time messed up, haven't added any new apps for 10 days or so. Wondering if I need to exchange for another?
    07-11-2011 05:02 PM
    Had the phone 2 weeks. Battery gets hot, lag, date/ time messed up, haven't added any new apps for 10 days or so. Wondering if I need to exchange for another?
    Last week I picked up a Droid Charge, rooted and installed Gummy 1.8.5, I had a hand full of apps. Saturday morning I had similar issues, battery was getting uncomfortably hot and the phone was lagging like sin. I exchanged my phone the next day.
    07-12-2011 02:24 AM
    I noticed the phoen gets warm from time to time, I am not sure if it is an unbehaved app or what, but then it cools down eventually. As for battery I fully charged the battery and left on charger for a few hours then ran Battery Calibrator (you need to be rooted) and then fully ran battery down and fully charged for 8 hours. Di it one more time and I find my battery life to be very good now. AS with many of these devices the display is you biggest enemy for battery life. But on standby I can easily go 8+ hours with a few calls and minimal text/e-mail use. My accounts sync every 30 minutes.
    07-12-2011 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD