07-25-2011 02:17 PM
29 12
tools
    Been running the replacement for about a week now...I've noticed the same thing with this one....it will randomly bog down and I have to reboot it. Another thing is the data connection timing out...I'm guessing that's a tower issue here.
    07-24-2011 10:51 PM
    I don't have many of the issues you have, but I sure have the 'data drop' issues. If you're in an area that your first Charge is experiencing it, I'll bet you can exchange it for 1,000 Charges and they'll all have that issue.
    07-25-2011 02:09 PM
    I drop data frequently as well. Is there a rom that fixes that?
    No, a newly designed phone will though. People that don't have this issue simply live in signal areas that are more solid. Here in N.Y. 4G is spotty and where it is it's not reliable. Go indoors and you lose the 4G, drop to 3G and often 1X. During these times the Charge will say "no data connectivity".

This phone just has a less sensitive radio IMO.
    07-25-2011 02:14 PM
    a point to everyone... the charge has a built in antenna,,,, read it in the specs.....
    the fassy has no built in antenna... thus a pisspoor signal..
    even after its swim,, the fassy was as good or maybe a tad better than before the swim but still a **** poor signal....
    Huh? All current phones have 'built-in' antennas. The days of extended monopole antennas are long gone. What phone do you think would work without an antenna????
    07-25-2011 02:17 PM
29 12