can anyone explain some of these modes when taking pictures...i.e action shot, continous, add me?
    07-19-2011 09:14 AM
    It's all explained on page 72 of the Charge manual

– Continuous: Touch and hold the Camera button to take 9 consecutive pictures.
    – Add me: Take one picture, then use the on-screen guideline to compose and take a second picture, to combine into one.
    – Action shot: Detects action to automatically take multiple pictures to create a panorama.
    expidia likes this.
    07-19-2011 11:57 PM
    I like the panorama mode, takes a very nice overlapping series of pix and assembles them into one long one, and lets you choose which direction to move, left or right (i wish you could move up or down to take pictures of rocket launches or skyscrapers!)
    07-20-2011 12:49 AM
    Here is a question....I took a pic with the front face camera and noticed the image was reversed. Is this a setting or just how it is?
    07-20-2011 10:33 PM
    Here is a question....I took a pic with the front face camera and noticed the image was reversed. Is this a setting or just how it is?
    I noticed that as well and it does it every time. I didn't notice a setting that would change it. Anyone else notice/fix?
    07-22-2011 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD