Netflix on Froyo!

redskinsnut

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Worked great for one episode of Pawn Stars but now I am getting a message saying a connection can not be made and to try again later.

Anyone else? Maybe they are getting overwhelmed?

Ds480

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am currently watching Black Hawk Down thru netflix and all seems to be working well. I am not rooted. I was fixing to do it but kept holding off.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I am currently watching Black Hawk Down thru netflix and all seems to be working well. I am not rooted. I was fixing to do it but kept holding off.

You should still root and experience the real awesomeness of this phone. :cool:

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Netflix on Froyo! Cool!

Installed Netflix today and it works like a charm.

Right on Netflix!

Has anyone tried using the HDMI out to their HDTV while watching a Netflix movie?

Last edited:

MgMassey85

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Everything worked great for me last night!

Also, you can watch on multiple devices at the same time. I tested Star Trek, streaming to my TV and to my Charge simultaneously, and was able to get them almost perfectly sync'd up!

tefca

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Works on rooted stock, but if I pause it and the screen locks, I only get a black screen after the unlock. Have to home then task kill to get it back to Netflix screen.

expidia

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.3.0 build 246 is now in the Market. Works on my Charge with Froyo v 2.2.1
Don

This was already announced on 7/20! Being that you only have 2 posts just a tip . . . if you click on the Green Android guy on the top left of the page it will bring you to the Android Central home page. If you scroll down you will see all the latest announcements for all Droid related devices.
It's a great way to get the latest news and program updates.

I check it each day and now that Netflix is out many of us are waiting for the Gingerbread OS update to be announced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza