Does anyone use Slingbox on the Charge? How does it perform? Thanks!
    07-21-2011 12:19 PM
    It performs just fine, however, one thing I had on my Treo SlingPlayer that I liked was "Audio Only" option. That would be nice to avoid any lagging or data overages. There is an "SQ" or "HQ" quality option. (If the button says HQ Quality, then you're already viewing in Standard Quality.)

Also, it will suck your battery. Best to view plugged in. You can deplete your battery with 1.5 hours of viewing over 4g.
    07-21-2011 01:35 PM
    I love it. I think the proformance could better, but from a former blackberry user I am just happy that it works for this phone. I have to agree that it is a battery drainer, but what isn't?
    07-21-2011 04:01 PM
    When you say the performance could be better what do you mean? How is it on 3G? I don't mind the battery drain since I will be watching mostly in my car.

Also do you have the Slingbox Solo? I hear that there is no need to get the Pro HD if you are just watching on your Droid since you won't be able to tell the difference.
    07-21-2011 06:38 PM
    When you say the performance could be better what do you mean? How is it on 3G? I don't mind the battery drain since I will be watching mostly in my car.

Also do you have the Slingbox Solo? I hear that there is no need to get the Pro HD if you are just watching on your Droid since you won't be able to tell the difference.
    Works Fine in 3g
    07-22-2011 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD