ok i got my new Droid Charge last thursday and have found a game that can not be tossed away no matter what i strip in the charge.. the charge for the game is 5 bucks and its on yer phone while you think all programs on the charge is free cause thats the only thing you DL.. well Verizon will give you a one time refund or credit to your account..but has no way to remove "Lets Golf" game..
    i neither ask for it, nor want it and darn sure dont wanna have another slip of the fingers and press that icon again... any thoughts? fixes? all is appreciated
    07-25-2011 02:47 AM
    ok i got my new Droid Charge last thursday and have found a game that can not be tossed away no matter what i strip in the charge.. the charge for the game is 5 bucks and its on yer phone while you think all programs on the charge is free cause thats the only thing you DL.. well Verizon will give you a one time refund or credit to your account..but has no way to remove "Lets Golf" game..
    i neither ask for it, nor want it and darn sure dont wanna have another slip of the fingers and press that icon again... any thoughts? fixes? all is appreciated
    Yeah it keeps popping up, even after rooting with EE4 de-bloated and uninstalling with Titanium backup. Didn't know they charged me for it. First bill is so huge I wouldn't have noticed.
    07-25-2011 09:50 AM
    Same thing happen to me, my kids clicked on it and on the next phone bill I saw a $4.99 charge for it.
    07-25-2011 10:41 AM
    Your only option is to root your phone and remove it. Otherwise, you're stuck with it.
    07-25-2011 11:30 AM
    So verizon installs something on your phone that will charge you $5 if you click it by mistake and they make it so you can not remove it. How do they get away with these things. Seriously. What an awful way to make money. And you know they did that with every intention to make money from people who dont notice they were charged. Total BS
    TommyNY likes this.
    07-25-2011 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD