While we wait for Skype to enable our front facing camera. Is there any other app that can do video calls from my phone (wifi or 4/3g) to a PC or Mac?

Fring, Qik and Tango all appear to be phone to phone only.

Any thoughts? Presumably something is coming sooner or later from google+, right?
    Thanks
    BB
    07-27-2011 10:48 PM
    I am currently having the same problem... I f anything comes up please let me know.

In the meantime, using your Charge in a mirror with skype works, but is extremely inconvenient.. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks,
    Christian
    09-13-2011 04:14 PM
    09-13-2011 04:24 PM
    While we wait for Skype to enable our front facing camera. Is there any other app that can do video calls from my phone (wifi or 4/3g) to a PC or Mac?

Fring, Qik and Tango all appear to be phone to phone only.

Any thoughts? Presumably something is coming sooner or later from google+, right?
    Thanks
    BB
    Oovoo, it not only works better than Tango for me, it's cross platform from iphone to PC.
    09-13-2011 04:26 PM
    I'm on Froyo and the hacked Skype from here works (including front-facing camera!). Apparently since I installed it they have updated the version, which can be found here - I would assume that one would also work, although I cannot attest to that personally. Hope that helps!
    bafrench likes this.
    09-13-2011 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD