I downloaded LTE switch, which had me messing with the "LTE AUTO or CDMA" setting, and since then I can't seem to get into 4G at all, and 3G sparingly... I am in Clearwater, in a heavy 4G area.

Can someone tell me the proper settings I should be in?
    07-28-2011 09:02 AM
    Settings....wireless and networks.....mobile networks.....system selection......lte automatic..,..if that doesn't get you back to 4g then delete the app you installed and if that doesn't do it you may have to do a system reset.......
    07-28-2011 09:06 AM
    The reason I did not install "LTE Switch" on my Charge:

Android Market app review: 1/5 stars
    "Broke my data connection on my Droid Charge. Do not use this!!!!! I had to do a factory reset."

Looks like others have the same problem with this. I am also looking for a good 4G switch on the Charge.
    07-28-2011 10:29 AM
    ****. I've seen it go back and forth today frmo 3G to 4G - do you think that it's broken? I did delete the switch!
    07-28-2011 07:21 PM
    The reason I did not install "LTE Switch" on my Charge:

Android Market app review: 1/5 stars
    "Broke my data connection on my Droid Charge. Do not use this!!!!! I had to do a factory reset."

Looks like others have the same problem with this. I am also looking for a good 4G switch on the Charge.
    LTE Switch work great on my Charge
    07-28-2011 09:34 PM
    Worked like crap on my Charge, I had to reodin Humble. nothing I did would get my 4G back
    07-28-2011 09:53 PM
    Worked like crap on my Charge, I had to reodin Humble. nothing I did would get my 4G back
    I dont get 3g or 4g or anything but its beautifull when it comes to calls out and voice is clear etc.
    i live in a fringe area and my charge is 7 days old,,,,
    it did miss a call earlier and also on night 1 it cut its self off but has stayed on since then..

Verizon is working on their towers equipment etc.. that was from the cooperate store managers mouth
    he said in 2 to 3 weeks everything should be normal..
    also some garbled voicings are cured by getting a new sim card...

looking and wondering what to do.. rom theme... root ..what to do....

oh and since i had a vx8000 seal go bad and the ins comp replaced that ph last august my phone is not under any ins untill 12 months from now..so i closed ins on wifes phone.. that will save me bout 20 bucks a mth
    07-28-2011 11:05 PM
    I had to do a Factory Reset. Wow. I can't believe an app can do that much damage to an unrooted phone.
    07-28-2011 11:36 PM
    Wow. I have it installed but I am not sure I have really used it yet. I have had times where I get no data though. I see bars but no 4g or 3g or 1x. I had this before the app though.

Might have to uninstall...
    07-28-2011 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD