Thoughts on Camera?

patfactorx

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I did my own testing of this camera and I know its supposed to be good cuz its the same cam thats in the GS2 but I wasn't that impressed. I actually like the shots from my D2G better.

Anyone have test shots comparing the two? I have my twitpics at "PatFactorX" using my D2G and my phone is taking much better outdoor shots.

expidia

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked out the 3 pages of pics at the top of the Charge home page:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-charge/82013-photos-taken-charge-4g-camera.html

There are some nice shots here. At least this can rule out that you might need to tweak some settings on your Charge if you are not getting similar quality.

I find outdoor pics I take great!
But ultimately keep in mind that even though it's 8mp it's still not going to be as good as a stand alone camera.

Maybe your D2G took better pics, but it probably doesn't do what the Charge does overall.

I personally think the flash is underpowered for inside pics, but every things a trade off with Smart phones.
I like not having to carry a separate camera in my other pocket when traveling liked I had to do when I had my Blackberry which had an awful camera.

Last edited:

hillview

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got my charge yesterday, from the fascinate switch out , and the fascinates camera was way better than the charge. What can I change to get the camera up to par?

SuperJonCA

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
It sound like you are comparing the charges camera to something else. That's fine. Yeah my cannon takes better pics, but its not a sweet phone. This thing takes great pictures. Just open that little gear and play with the settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol