I was on my way to Myrtle Beach today. I started the GPS in my home town and about 4 hours later i noticed that the gps said 30 mins left until we arrived.

Well, 20 mins later i was still 30 mins from my destination. I checked the phone and it was very hot and it was locked up. I did a battery pull. When i put the battery in and tried to boot up, it gets stuck at the Samsung logo.

I am rooted running gummycharged.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    08-02-2011 07:52 PM
    I was on my way to Myrtle Beach today. I started the GPS in my home town and about 4 hours later i noticed that the gps said 30 mins left until we arrived.

Well, 20 mins later i was still 30 mins from my destination. I checked the phone and it was very hot and it was locked up. I did a battery pull. When i put the battery in and tried to boot up, it gets stuck at the Samsung logo.

I am rooted running gummycharged.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If I had to guess, something fried on the inside. The best thing to do would be to leave the battery out overnight then try it in the morning. If it doesnt fire up, call for a replacement.
    08-02-2011 08:09 PM
    I can't remember the button combo to get into cwm. I want to try that first before i try to take it back.
    08-02-2011 09:22 PM
    I can't remember the button combo to get into cwm. I want to try that first before i try to take it back.
    Volume up + home + power button
    Hold them down until the logo appears, and then you can release the power button (but keep holding vol up and home until you boot into cwm)
    08-02-2011 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD