I have tibu from when I had my fascinate. I now have my phone pretty much where I want it (apps wise) going to root tonight when I get home. Is there a way to start fresh with tibu? I don't want most of the apps that are already backed up, only a few. I know that I can select which ones I do want bit is there a way to get rid of the ones I don't want?

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    08-04-2011 06:26 AM
    You can delete your old backups and just backup everything you have now. Or, upon rooting and flashing, you could just restore some apps and not all of them. Personally I find its easier to just delete the old backups and do a batch backup. After rooting, do a batch restore
    08-04-2011 07:47 AM
    I have tibu from when I had my fascinate. I now have my phone pretty much where I want it (apps wise) going to root tonight when I get home. Is there a way to start fresh with tibu? I don't want most of the apps that are already backed up, only a few. I know that I can select which ones I do want bit is there a way to get rid of the ones I don't want?

Thanks.

Find the folder Titanium Backup on your SD card and delete it. Do a fresh batch back up

putney1477 likes this.
    08-04-2011 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD