Why can't I play the Movies that I purchased via "Media Hub" through my HDMI plug? Is there a work around? Any help would be great. I have a non-rooted Droid Charge...
    Thx.
    08-11-2011 02:10 PM
    you could always pirate the movies you legally own, but can't use because of a studios ineffective plan to stop pirating.
    08-11-2011 03:58 PM
    ^^^^^
    Not condoning piracy!
    08-11-2011 03:59 PM
    I know, that sucks! I bought the damn movies and can't let my Daughter watch them on her T.V.
    08-11-2011 05:11 PM
    I know, that sucks! I bought the damn movies and can't let my Daughter watch them on her T.V.
    When you purchased the movies you agreed to the terms of the digital rights. Did you not read terms and conditions?
    08-11-2011 05:31 PM
    When you purchased the movies you agreed to the terms of the digital rights. Did you not read terms and conditions?
    Who reads that? Its ridiculous if it is true that you cannot watch movies via your HDMI out. Fail. This is why people pirate dumb ish like this.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    08-11-2011 11:59 PM
    Who reads that? Its ridiculous if it is true that you cannot watch movies via your HDMI out. Fail. This is why people pirate dumb ish like this.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Look...it is on you if you blindly agree to something. And yeah, I read any agreement before I actually sign it.

However...I agree that if someone buys something, they should be able to use it how they wish. Having a choice of what device to watch a movie seems reasonable.
    08-12-2011 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD