and I swear my Charge is actually a bit faster. It was one of the first things I noticed after installing the free version, which after two Android phones became the first purchase I've ever made on the Android Market. But I wanted to see if anyone else noticed better performance after installing LP.

This + Beautiful Widgets works pretty damn nicely if I do say so myself
    08-14-2011 08:14 PM
    Yes, launcher pro is faster then most stock launchers

Sent from my Optimus V
    08-14-2011 08:15 PM
    I guess that's what I get for staying stock, I honestly had no idea. I thought LP ran on top of the original one, which is what held me off from installing anything as I didn't want a performance hit. Little did I know it replaces it.

I swear having to wait for my widgets to reload everytime I launched an app with the old home screen was one of my biggest peeves, it will still do it every now and then with LP but it's much faster. Who knew?
    08-14-2011 08:23 PM
    I currently am running go launcher, i love the customization of the app and the easy user friendliness of it.

I too bought Go launcher, but I haven't used it since I got go launcher. I think any of the main 3,

ADW, GO, of PL+ are all faster than the slow touchwiz.
    08-14-2011 11:20 PM
    I have been using ADW for years. It is free and has a lot of customization. Hell, I just discovered today that you can make the app drawer background transparent. Never knew You can have the app drawer scroll from side to side like the TW launcher as well.

Always heard good things about LP too.
    08-14-2011 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD