08-20-2011 03:19 AM
28 12
tools
    I was looking at the iPhone yesterday. I respect that device, but man is the screen small. It is nice, to small though, makes browsing kinda suck. I would have went with a different Drooooiiiid! Now that I think of it, or a 4 inch screen iPhone.
    Yes the screen is small but im not unhappy with it. The smaller foot print of the phone because of the screen size is great in your pocket. My package is no longer fighting with my cell phone for front pocket room.
    08-20-2011 03:13 AM
    Yes the screen is small but im not unhappy with it. The smaller foot print of the phone because of the screen size is great in your pocket. My package is no longer fighting with my cell phone for front pocket room.
    lol! making me laugh, fair enough solder, fair enough, ha ha!
    08-20-2011 03:18 AM
    Well, after several Charge replacements and still not being able to transition between 3 and 4G service I GAVE UP. It seems that in my area its 4G or NO G with Verizon's 4G handsets. I called Verizon and they sent me a brand new iPhone and so far I have had none of the issues I was having with the Charge. My contract is up in late January so at that time I will see what Android has to offer vs the new iPhone5. I will be lurking in here now and still posting now and then.
    Another iPhone convert thread from you AndroidXTC? You keep saying you're switching but never do. In the future, keep threads like this in the correct forum. Thanks.
    Johnly likes this.
    08-20-2011 03:19 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD