Changing the lock screen timeout?

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully this will just be a quick question, but the lock screen on my Charge is starting to get on my nerves. I'll bring the phone out of standby and put it down for a second so I can punch in my PIN, only to find the screen off by the time I pick it up. It literally lasts about 4 seconds after I've hit the power button. Is there a way to change this?

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I was just curious if this was possible to do with GummyCharge RC, provided it's not possible to do with stock. I've now had this issue on both roms and can't find the option to change it, if there is one. I hate hitting the power button on my phone, putting it down to unlock it and the screen going off almost instantaneously.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You can change the lockscreen timeout through TSM parts which is included in GummyCharged and Infinity ROMs. Go menu=>settings=>TSM parts=>lockscreen settings=>lockscreen timeout.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I have TSM parts for some reason... I can't find it in the settings, I don't see it listed in the app drawer and punching "tsmparts" into terminal didn't bring anything up either :(

I have a "spare parts" but I don't see the timeout listed there, unfortunately.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I have TSM parts for some reason... I can't find it in the settings, I don't see it listed in the app drawer and punching "tsmparts" into terminal didn't bring anything up either :(

I have a "spare parts" but I don't see the timeout listed there, unfortunately.

Like I said in my last post, TSM parts is include in Infinity ROM and Gummy Charged, but I forgot to mention with Gummy Charged it is only included in version 2.0. If you aren't running one of those two ROMs, you don't have TSM parts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21