my emails arrive hours late

fingercuffs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I notice that I have this problem too, but for me it happens when I turn my mobile data back on (I have it turned off at work because signal strength is non-existent and my battery tanks)... It will sometimes take up to an hour for my gmail to sync. Gtalk messages and yahoo mail can take several hours to sync. It's definitely not instantaneous like my blackberry was.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
yea i deleted the accounts from the gmail app and im using the stock email app. they arrive much quicker that way.

im coming from blackberry storm9550

Sent from my SAMSUNG DROID CHARGE 4G LTE

Dnoravian

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
i was a former blackberry owner too and the difference between android and bb is shocking. i got emails on my storm before i got them on my outlook. With android it takes forever. thats the only thing i would change about android

W_A_Watson_II

Jun 21, 2011
wawii.com
My droid (when the e-mail sync is working) gets the e-mails before my outlook does. Just like on my BB the Charge is experiencing problems sync'ing from time to time. The Charge has been having many more problems in the last week+ though.

MaxBuck2

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Try K-9 Mail app. I have no problems with that at all. Started using it with my first Android phone (Fascinate) because the stock email app was so tardy.

I also pull all my mail into GMail, which means I have more mess to clean up (duplicates) but almost absolute reliability of getting my important emails on a timely basis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34