stuck on boot screen

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
hey all. my phone is stuck on the boot screen after an app i got from a third party appstore failed to installed. it froze during the installation and i rebooted my phone . now th epnone is stuck on the red droid screen . im not rooted or anything. i even tried booting up the phone without the SD card and still no go. any advice.

Last edited:

rorkin

May 19, 2011
Visit site
hey all. my phone is stuck on the boot screen after an app i got from a third party appstore failed to installed. it froze during the installation and i rebooted my phone . now th epnone is stuck on the red droid screen . im not rooted or anything. i even tried booting up the phone with the SD card and still no go. any advice.

same thing happened to me.. took a couple of battery pulls to get it to boot and that boot took an abnormally long time.. Give it a try and let the phone take a while .. If you feel the short vibrate during the droid screen, you will eventually get there I think.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Well did the recovery mode. Kinda sucks though that one corrupted installation equaled factory reset. The only plus is i got the new market.

By the way how do i know if i have updates to install like EE4.

CHARGED LTE UP

Droid.Guy

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Well did the recovery mode. Kinda sucks though that one corrupted installation equaled factory reset. The only plus is i got the new market.

By the way how do i know if i have updates to install like EE4.

CHARGED LTE UP

It should prompt you to install all available stock updates (Settings > About Phone > System updates) If there is nothing there your already up and running the latest update that Verizon has available.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Great after factory reset i have seen to lose 4G. Im at home now and all i get is 3g now since last night. Battery pulls sim card pulls and still.nothing. Im goong to verizon now and switch sims. Arrgg...

CHARGED LTE UP

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney