So I actually got around to checking that my verizon app and saw that I an not on one of those tiered data plans people are complaining about. It currently says xxx/UNLIMITED. Are there others with the same experience or am I super lucky?
    08-25-2011 05:06 PM
    So I actually got around to checking that my verizon app and saw that I an not on one of those tiered data plans people are complaining about. It currently says xxx/UNLIMITED. Are there others with the same experience or am I super lucky?
    Were you already on an unlimited data plan? I think you get to stay on the unlimited data plan if you had it before July 7, 2011 regardless of wich smartphone you had.
    08-25-2011 05:46 PM
    I activated a droid on my sisters Verizon account today for her. It was disappointing to find that they no longer offer unlimited data for $30 a month its now a 2GB plan. Sad day for new Verizon customers, glad I still have my unlimited plan!
    08-25-2011 05:48 PM
    So basically if I don't leave verizon I will keep unlimited data?
    08-25-2011 05:52 PM
    So basically if I don't leave verizon I will keep unlimited data?
    Correct.
    08-25-2011 05:55 PM
    If I add another smart phone will I keep my unlimited data or would both be switched to 2 gb
    08-25-2011 08:17 PM
    From what I understand any new line does not get unlimited.....even if you have an unlimited line already....
    08-25-2011 08:44 PM
    From what I understand any new line does not get unlimited.....even if you have an unlimited line already....
    Yup, Correct.
    08-25-2011 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD