Hey guys I have had my phone rooted since early July and I had gummycharged that whole time as well. This morning I uploaded GC 2.0 and the new radio. Everything was fine until about 7pm. It got to be where no one could hear me on my phone. I could call out and use the web but no one could hear a word I said. THe only way I could fix it was to use CWM to restore the phone back to a point in which it only had root and no aftermarket ROM. Anybody else heard of this happening?
    08-31-2011 08:25 PM
    sounds like a bad flash of the radio. I know it took hours for it to show up, but that is what I would go with
    08-31-2011 10:00 PM
    I have been running GC 2.0 since like within 2 min of its release I have had EP1Q for several weeks. This radio is only a improvement in every way over EE4. Faster and better connectivity. Could be just a bad connection or even a service issue with verizon. Check other alternatives before you start flashing and installing diff zips right away.
    08-31-2011 10:27 PM
    I know it wasn't a bad connection because it happened on several different phone calls. It had to be something to do with the radio or ROM or a simple restore would not have fixed the issue. I also tried it on 3g and 4g so I doubt it was a service issue either.
    09-01-2011 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD