GPS lock issue

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I recently flashed GummyCharged GBE 2.0 RC1.5 and this app no longer works. I get the black screen too.

Last edited:

cmgeek

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
GPS Fix is trash IMO. Sorry Piizza, no disrespect. The only thing the app does it try to keep a lock on your GPS every once in a while so that your phone MIGHT lock quicker.

I just wish I could figure out how to edit that damn gps.conf file myself. I keep getting access denied errors.

cmgeek

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY I was able to edit the gps.conf file. I downloaded root explorer from Amazon for $0.99. Very easy to use. Now, can someone please post the contents of their gps.conf file (or any other file that this fasterfix uses). Thanks

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
GPS Fix is trash IMO. Sorry Piizza, no disrespect. The only thing the app does it try to keep a lock on your GPS every once in a while so that your phone MIGHT lock quicker.

I just wish I could figure out how to edit that damn gps.conf file myself. I keep getting access denied errors.

Where is the gps.conf file located?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

No disrespect taken, isnt my idea...lol

if you point me to the file I will be happy to post my "fixed" file

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad