I really like the look of the stock music player, along with the 5.1 surround feature, but I do find it annoying that when you are in an artist with several albums that you have to scroll through each of them along with the song titles to get to the specific album you want. Is there anyway to be able to tap on an artish to bring up only the albums you have on your phone?

Thanks!
    09-12-2011 02:29 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you are trying to access a specific Album while scrolling through your list of Artists. If you click the tab at the top of the screen labeled "Albums" you can access each album individually. I think the listing are alphabetical by Album title under this tab.

Rich
    09-12-2011 02:53 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you are trying to access a specific Album while scrolling through your list of Artists. If you click the tab at the top of the screen labeled "Albums" you can access each album individually. I think the listing are alphabetical by Album title under this tab.

Rich
    No, I know what you mean- thanks though!

I'll give an example. I have 14 different albums from Bad Religion. When I "click" Bad religion under artists, it starts with albums alphabetically. Instead of just listing the album name so I can select the album, it has every track listed for that album. I have a lof of scrolling to do if I want to get to their "Suffer" album because every song is listed.

Does that make sense?
    09-12-2011 03:00 PM
    Create play lists. I don't think there is a way around it otherwise.
    09-13-2011 01:51 PM
    Greg Graffin is a musical genius. That is all

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    09-13-2011 06:40 PM
    If you install winamp, you get exactly what you are looking for. Just another option.
    jco23 likes this.
    09-17-2011 01:19 PM
    I am using the music player app PowerAMP, it is awesome. It costs $5, but it's really powerful. There is a limited run demo available if you want to try before you buy.
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    09-26-2011 08:50 AM
    +1 on the winamp app - plus you get to sync your songs wirelessly!
    09-27-2011 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD