When I turn my Charge on after its been off for more than a few seconds the screen flickers white with black lines before coming on. It just flickers once and then goes to the lock screen. Is this normal for the Charge? Anything to worry about?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    09-12-2011 04:25 PM
    are you using Agile lock? If so, then no I dont think so. If not, then maybe. Is it everytime? I havent noticed anything like it
    09-12-2011 05:02 PM
    I know what you're talking about, happens every once in a while but I haven't noticed any negative effects from it so I just disregard it.
    09-12-2011 05:16 PM
    I know what you're talking about, happens every once in a while but I haven't noticed any negative effects from it so I just disregard it.
    Mine does that occasionally, but I haven't had any problems arise from it.
    09-13-2011 06:00 AM
    Mine has been doing that for some time now, and happens pretty often each day. I also have noticed that it is much slower than when I first got it and reaction time when trying to access apps or make calls is very delayed. I switched from the Fascinate which was beginning to lock up with a black screen, seems like the issues are identical between the 2 models... Very frustrating.
    09-13-2011 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD