Is touchwiz 4.0 coming to the Samsung Droid Charge??
    09-30-2011 12:32 PM
    i don't believe that any of the GB leaks are TW 4.0 so I would hazard a guess that not for another 6 months if ever. Maybe if we get ICS but I wouldn't hold my breath
    09-30-2011 12:48 PM
    You can load a ported version of TW 4.5 onto your Charge. Check out the instructions in this thread:

TW Launcher 4.5 - xda-developers
    10-01-2011 01:48 PM
    I have TW4.0 on my Charge. I'm running the debloated GB EP1W rom.
    10-02-2011 07:37 AM
    I have TW4.0 on my Charge. I'm running the debloated GB EP1W rom.
    Which debloated ROM are you running? If it's the one from imnuts and Retrokid223 it doesn't contain the actual TW 4.0 launcher, it is simply themed to look like TW 4.0 from the SGS2. If there is a debloated EP1W ROM out there that includes the TW 4.0 launcher please let me know as I would be interested in trying it out.
    10-02-2011 11:38 AM
    Which debloated ROM are you running? If it's the one from imnuts and Retrokid223 it doesn't contain the actual TW 4.0 launcher, it is simply themed to look like TW 4.0 from the SGS2. If there is a debloated EP1W ROM out there that includes the TW 4.0 launcher please let me know as I would be interested in trying it out.
    This is the rom I'm using. It's claimed to be the official build for us Charge users. TW on this rom is not the TW on the Froyo build. Let me know what you think.
    10-02-2011 12:40 PM
    I'm pretty sure the debloated variant of the EP1W leak on mydroidworld.com had TW4 included, although from what I can remember that version was giving people some trouble. I never flashed it though, so I'm not positive on that.

EDIT: Well it seems I was right! What Lodingi said ^^
    10-02-2011 12:44 PM
    This is the rom I'm using. It's claimed to be the official build for us Charge users. TW on this rom is not the TW on the Froyo build. Let me know what you think.
    One thing is that it is not the official build, there are at least 2 others out there
    10-02-2011 12:55 PM
    I know that now, but at the time of its release, it was the shizz.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    10-02-2011 06:42 PM
    Wow. I didn't even take the time to look at the ROM closely because I didn't see any mention of TW 4.0 in the OP at MDW. I just flashed it yesterday with the PIT file to do a good, deep clean on my phone before flashing imnuts' Infinity ROM again. I guess I should have poked around in it a bit before flashing imnuts' ROM. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
    10-03-2011 12:31 AM
    Wow. I didn't even take the time to look at the ROM closely because I didn't see any mention of TW 4.0 in the OP at MDW. I just flashed it yesterday with the PIT file to do a good, deep clean on my phone before flashing imnuts' Infinity ROM again. I guess I should have poked around in it a bit before flashing imnuts' ROM. Oh well. Thanks for the info.
    Something go wrong?

10-03-2011 01:01 AM
    Something go wrong?

I was getting occasional lock ups/freeze ups. Been flashing my phone quite a bit trying different things out so I just decided it was time for a good clean wipe.
    10-03-2011 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD