I'm new to the Charge and did nod not notice a notification light when I have a message. My BB use to blink (red) when in "idle" to let me know I had a voice mail, e-mail or message. Does it exist and where would it be?
    Thanks.
    10-16-2011 04:26 PM
    I'm new to the Charge and did nod not notice a notification light when I have a message. My BB use to blink (red) when in "idle" to let me know I had a voice mail, e-mail or message. Does it exist and where would it be?
    Thanks.
    sorry bud this phone does not have one. Must be a Samsung thing. my droid x had it. I think there is an app that will make your screen flash but that would be a battery killer.
    10-16-2011 04:52 PM
    Try the app NoLED, works great for notifications.

tap'n
    10-16-2011 04:57 PM
    Try the app NoLED, works great for notifications. (its easy on the battery too)

tap'n

tap'n
    10-16-2011 04:58 PM
    Hopefully Samsung is changing their ways when it comes to a notification light as the Galaxy Nexus is supposed to have an LED notification light.
    10-17-2011 12:42 AM
    NoLED works great. The battery drain is pretty minimal thanks to the AMOLED screen.
    It displays very low impact icons, has a clock option, and a way to have it not running during a set time period. Can even display a digital clock.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 12:35 PM
    I downloaded the Noled app and am very pleased. I see no battery drain but I make sure I use all battery saving options. So far I like the app and my new Charge!
    10-18-2011 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD